Membership at New Hope Family Church gives you the opportunity to serve in leadership in a greater way and gives you a vote in major decisions we make about the church. Therefore, it is important that members of the church meet certain minimum requirements, so that together we can best direct the course of the church in line with God’s heart and the mission He has given you.
- For your spiritual life:
- Have accepted Jesus Christ as your personal Lord and Savior and are following Him today.
- Have been water baptized by immersion.
- Have a meaningful prayer life.
- Read the Bible as a regular part of your daily life.
- In your attendance at River Valley Church:
- Have regularly attended weekend services and been a part of one or more Life groups for at least six months.
- For your involvement and support of the mission of New Hope Family Church:
- Have regularly served in an area of ministry at New Hope Family Church for the past six months.
- Have faithfully tithed at New Hope Family Church for the past six months.
- Agree with New Hope Family Church’s belief statements, strategy and structure.
- Have protected New Hope Family Church’s unity by acting in love towards others, refusing to gossip and following the leadership.
- Desire to share in the responsibility of New Hope Family Church by praying for its growth, by inviting the unchurched to attend and by warmly welcoming those who visit.
- For common understanding:
- Have completed the New Beginning Class
Sign up for New Beginning Class
If you have completed all the above criteria, click on the link below for the Preliminary application for membership. Once submitted, we will comeback to you with the detailed form for membership and final approval.