Day 50 # Tent of Revival [ 52 Day Prayer ]
Your First PASSION
We might think that idolatry, the other issue in Corinth, does not apply to us, but an idol is anything or anyone which takes the place of our Lord in our hearts. Money and career are just two of the things that can become our gods. Neither one is bad in itself, yet we can pursue both selfishly, becoming mired in consumerism or self-centered ambition. We may come to virtually worship them and relegate God to second place. Consequently, we become more like those around us, instead of fulfilling our mandate to be Good-News people who announce and embody a different way of living. May God give us a real passion for biblical, Christ-centered holiness.
Prayer from Scripture:
- Teach us what it means to be separate from a world in which we are involved.
- Are there things that you consider above God in your life you need to tear down? Do it today.
- Ask God to give us a real passion for biblical, Christ-centered holiness.
- Spend time in confession and ask God for strength to worship him alone..
Prayer for Restoration & Salvation:
- Pray for the restoration of families. Pray that God will unite families who are seeking him.
- Pray that the young people, teens, and their lives to be restored.
- Pray for those who are in their desert walk, that they will find the oasis.
- Pray for the people who we have contacted, have not tasted God yet. Pray for Revival.
- Pray that God will help us reach out, counsel.
- Pray that as we seek to Increase prayer volunteers, people will raise up through this season.
- Let us fast and pray to understand your blueprint for the next phase of revival.
- Pray that God will give wisdom for us as we engage with other leaders in the nation.
- Pray that we will be able to Host Prayer Tent in different regions of Singapore. Pray for open doors.