Day 35 # Tent of Revival [ 52 Day Prayer ]
Romans 12: 1-9
Place Your Life Before God
Take your everyday, ordinary life—your sleeping, eating, going-to-work, and walking-around life—and place it before God as an offering. Embracing what God does for you is the best thing you can do for him. Don’t become so well-adjusted to your culture that you fit into it without even thinking. Instead, fix your attention on God. You’ll be changed from the inside out. Readily recognize what he wants from you, and quickly respond to it. Unlike the culture around you, always dragging you down to its level of immaturity, God brings the best out of you, develops well-formed maturity in you.
1. Think about the mercies that God has provided us in our lives and give thanks.
2. Submit to God that this Divine mercy to have the persuasive power over your life and every act of your life.
3. The thinking of our age says that our body must tell the will what to do. God wants us to bring our body, mind and soul to HIS Altar as a living sacrifice.
4.The only best and accurate way to understand ourselves is by allowing what God does best, is to mold us.
8. Help us to build relationships with families who are going through challenges, people who are struggling with addictions and bondage.
9. Pray for the nation of Singapore. Pray that you will lead us to people who need your grace. Help us to be sensitive to their needs.
10. Pray for the people of Indian Origin, community in East, West,North East, North, Central regions
11. Let us raise up to take charge of bringing Christ in to every Home to Revive Singapore and Indian community.
12. Let us pray for the Churches in Singapore that it will stand strong in morality. We pray for the leaders to uphold purity in their personal lives.
Addtnl Prayers: Pray for Family members who live overseas in COVID affected countries. Specially INDIA, Malaysia, US, other countries.