Day 33 # Tent of Revival [ 52 Day Prayer ]
He has Chosen US Reading Eph 1:3-14
To have God for our portion is blessed, infinitely more blessed than to own broad acres of land. God hath blessed us with spiritual blessings. These are the rarest, the richest, the most enduring of all blessings; they are priceless in value.” (Spurgeon)
1. We are chosen not only for salvation, but also for holiness. Let us pray that we live a life Holy in HIS eyes.
2. God’s plan for us not only includes salvation and personal transformation, but also a warm, confident relationship with the Father. Lets pray that we build a closer relationship with him.
3. Every blessing we receive, we receive in Christ. Let us reaffirm this in faith.4. The redemption and forgiveness given to us comes according to the measure of the riches of His grace. Let us therefore seek GOD with a grateful heart.
8. Help us to build relationships and build new bridges to reach those who are seekers.
9. Pray for the nation of Singapore. Pray that you will lead us to people who need your grace. Help us to be sensitive to their needs.
10. Pray for the Indian community in East, West,North East, North, Central regions
11. Let us raise up to take charge of bringing Christ in to every Home to Revive Singapore and indian community.
12. Let us become part of the answer to prayer of restoration.
13. Let us pray for the Churches in Singapore that it will stand strong in morality. We pray for the leaders to uphold purity in their personal lives.
Addtnl Prayers: Pray for Family members who live overseas in COVID affected countries. Specially INDIA, Malaysia, US, other countries.