Day 19 #Tent of Revival [ 52 Days Prayer ]
God’s Grace alone
Reading : Matthew 20:1-16
Meditate “But you are a chosen people, a royal priesthood, a holy nation, God’s special possession, that you may declare the praises of him who called you out of darkness into his wonderful light. (1 Peter 2:9).
1. Let us not be people who are jealous about others coming to the Kingdom of God. Let us embrace them with God’s Grace.
2. Let us remove any kind of feeling of being in favoured position or heritage. All are same on God’s eyes.
3. Pray that our heart will not murmur about what God does for your known people. Let us praise God for all those who are called to experience God’s Kingdom.
4. Let us come to the throne of Grace. It is by His Grace alone that we are saved. It is His Grace that has found us.
5. Let us become people always looking for opportunities to share God’s Word with others
6. Let us continue to disciple them and lead them not only to respond to God’s call, but to have a true heart-changing encounter with Jesus.
7. Pray that the youth, Teens, preteens , Toddlers and young ones will be protected and *Restored* in their faith and relationship with Parents.
8. Pray for the land that we live. Pray for Singapore to heal from the influence of dark forces. Heal this land.
9. Pray for *Restoration* among Indian community in Singapore. Restoration of faith, health, wealth, peace and Joy.
10. Pray that God will lead us to people who are backslidden, that God will lead us to serve them.
11.Pray that God will open the eyes of people who need to know the Truth of the gospel.
*Blessings & Prayers*
Pastor.Bobby Leonard New Hope Family Church