Day 22 #Tent of Revival [ 52 Days Prayer ]
Bread of Life
Reading : John 6: 22 – 40
Then Jesus declared, “I am the bread of life. Whoever comes to me will never go hungry, and whoever believes in me will never be thirsty. John 6:35
1. The bread of God was JESUS who came down from heaven and gave men not simply satisfaction from physical hunger, but life.
2. Let us pray that we will not seek God for our physical , material needs, desires alone, but the truth of Life.
3. Let us be intentional in our Efforts to bring the bread of life to people around us.
4. Let us put our confidence in Jesus instead of in material things of the world.
5. Pray that the youth, Teens, preteens , Toddlers and young ones will be protected and *Restored* in their faith and relationship with Parents.
6. A chosen Vessel will raise above the situations, to break open the doors. We are to depend completely on God for His power to overcome the dark forces.
7. Pray for *Restoration* among Indian community in Singapore. Restoration of faith, health, wealth, peace and Joy.
8. Pray for families to rejoice in unity. Pray for unity and peace to prevail in the houses.
9. Pray that God will lead us to people who are backslidden, that God will lead us to serve them.
10.Pray that God will put the burden for those who need Restoration. Help us to be vessels who carry the Truth of the gospel