Day 49 # Tent of Revival [ 52 Day Prayer ]
1 peter 1:13-21
God’s purifying work may be painful. Take comfort that he has chosen you for this very season of your life and intends something beautiful to come out of it.
Scripture Prayer :
- Living the way God wants us to means that we must gird up the loins of our mind. It means to control what you think about, those things you decide to set your mind upon.
- let us rest your hope fully upon the grace that is to be brought to you at the revelation of Jesus Christ.
- Help us understand that Fulfilling God’s call to holiness requires that we, as obedient children, break off with the lifestyle of the world.
- Let us understand that His love is a holy love, His justice is a holy justice, likewise for all of His attributes. Holiness is not so much something we possess , it is something that possesses us.
- Help us to be people who do not lose sight of what we are called to do in our daily life.
Prayer for Restoration & Salvation:
- Pray for the restoration of families. Pray that God will unite families who are seeking him.
- Pray that the young people, teens, and their lives to be restored.
- Pray for those who are in their desert walk, that they will find the oasis.
- Pray for the people who we have contacted, have not tasted God yet. Pray for Revival.
- Pray that God will help us reach out, counsel.
- Pray that as we seek to Increase prayer volunteers, people will raise up through this season.
- Let us fast and pray to understand your blueprint for the next phase of revival.
- Pray that God will give wisdom for us as we engage with other leaders in the nation.
- Pray that we will be able to Host Prayer Tent in different regions of Singapore. Pray for open doors.